Monday, March 24, 2008

Miniature Mechanics

About a week ago Franklin I helped our Dad put some pieces onto his car. Well that day turned to be a lucky day for us because Weston and one of our 7 cousin's Camden were having a b-day party at our grandparents house that night. Number two my Dad's car wouldn't start and the next day was a work day. Number three we were having the van (our other automobile) worked on that night. Well our very kind grandparents were nice enough to let us borrow one of there automobiles.



Doing the car was pretty easy. All we had to do was unhook a wire from the battery that has deadly acids. Okay know one died ,thankfully, but my Mom was about to be screamed at. I told her that she had taken enough pictures and that she needed to go inside. All we needed to do was screw and unscrew some bolts. Oh and we had to put in the starter and this other piece that I forgot the name of.

When we were finished our Dad said that we might be able to buy a really old car and work on it until it looks almost brand new. I hope we do get to do that.

2 comments:

Bloggin' Robin said...

Mason - I think you and Franklin are ready to work on my car now!! Seriously, it was neat to see you both working with your Papa on the car! I am so proud of you! Perhaps if you begin rebuilding a car soon, it will be ready for you when you turn 16!

snaphorse said...

Could you work on a car for Tory? She needs it soon, so get to it!

Mrs. Salvador (wife of Captain Salvador)