Saturday, October 6, 2007

Baltimore



Several weeks ago I went to Baltimore, just my Dad and me. He wanted to talk to me about growing up. Well that's not the topic of this blog. Baltimore was awesome.

The only bad thing about it was that I had a broken finger. Yes Moms, football can get pretty rough. I had two fingers taped together. I know right now some of you are thinking "Boo Orioles." Well F.Y.I, they played the Red Sox and whooped them 11-5 Orioles.


As you can tell by the pictures I really like hats. "I want you to join the U.S. army." "Ready to bat Crabby?"

One activity we did before the game was board a Civil War ship called the Constellation. It wasn't very pretty seeing the food they had to eat and the tools the surgeon would have used to amputate and other things you may not want to know. Even though it may not have been so fun to eat the food and go get a check-up it would have been fun to sleep in a hammock during the night and feel the ship sway back and forth. Another rather interesting place was the captains quarters. Only the captain and other special people on the ship had their own bathroom. The others just went wherever they felt like it. No not really. Really all the captain had was a toilet, a bathtub, a bed, and a desk. Put this next on your "Must do before I die" list. Go, to, Baltimore!

1 comment:

Bloggin' Robin said...

I'm so glad that Dad took you on this special trip! You will have memories forever of the special time you guys had together! Go Orioles!