Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas Eve




I know I haven't typed in a while but I will blog about Christmas Eve.




On Christmas Eve we went to our cousins' house, played, opened a few gifts, and snacked. We played keep away with a football downstairs then we watched basketball and football. After that, we went upstairs and opened some gifts. I got a Webkinz, some spy gear, and some money. Of course we got a family picture. We did several of those. That is what we did at our cousins' house.




After we goofed off at the house, we went to our aunt and uncle's church. They sure do a lot of singing at their church. Another thing they did is communion. Braden didn't like the crackers to much and carried the cracker in his mouth all the way down the aisle to his seat! I think he didn't like it because you had to dip into grape juice. I didn't like it so much either.






There is one quote I have to share. "Thousands of times in history a baby has been born and become a king, but only once in history a king has been born and become a baby." I have never heard it put that way but that helped me understand a lot.






I hope that everyone had a great Christmas Eve.

No comments: