Monday, December 17, 2007

True Christmas

The reason I named this blog true Christmas is because I wanted to blog about keeping the Holidays true to Jesus. During Christmas it gets stressful because you you don't have presents for anybody and there is still ten days until Christmas. Christmas was not made to be a stressful holiday. It was made as Christ's birthday. Sure there is Santa Claus and Rudolph But we need to remember Jesus and the true meaning of the holiday.



This is some thing that I thought was neat and something I needed to blog about. Well every night we try to do a devotion.Well the other night we were having our devotion and my Dad was talking about how Jesus would get the throne of David. Well if he was going to be king then he would get the kingdom and the people are the kingdom. So we are presents to Jesus as well as he is to us. If you would like the reference it is Luke 1:32.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Mason, for that timely reminder. My prayer is that we will each choose to be people of God in thought, word, and deed every single day!!!

Bloggin' Robin said...

Mason - Oh, your heart is so precious! Thank you for helping me keep my focus on Christ and not all of the business! You are such a blessing! I love you! And, it's really okay that you found one gift - but don't be snooping for anymore! Hee-hee!