Wednesday, November 14, 2007

FCA Banquet

Several nights ago I went to the FCA Banquet. It was neat. They had a real good/fancy dinner. We had salad, chicken, bread, broccoli, noodles, and the best dessert I've ever had. My favorite part of the dinner was the salad. I guess it's just because I really like the taste of salad dressing.

I went to the banquet with my brother and my grandfather. You may know my grandfather because he knows a lot of people. I got to meet a former linebacker for the Atlanta Falcons, a former pitcher for the New York Yankees, and a Alan Williams a sports reporter.

The main speaker was Tom Osborne. He talked about how a verse in the Bible said to get everything out of our way so that we can be ambassadors for Christ. Heres a video of one way to do it.


I hope that no one will go around the neighborhood using the evangelism linebackers techniques.

3 comments:

Bloggin' Robin said...

Mason - I love reading your BLOG! You are a gifted writer, and I enjoy reading your thoughts about different things! Finally, I hope YOU can BLOG about Colby coming over soon! You would have more to write about than me! We will make the effort to make it happen! I love you Mason! Finally, I'm not sure which is worse...that you thought I was a dog or you thought I looked like a dog...Hmmm...

snaphorse said...

Mason,

That video is hilarious! I woke up not feeling well and not in a very good mood this morning! But, after laughing that hard, I feel like a different woman! God is so good! Thanks for blogging!

Mrs. Salvador

A Team said...

that is so funny...