Monday, November 12, 2007

What Will You Ask?

Heres a blog that my Dad told me to blog about, and I think it will be interesting. Well one night we were sitting at the table and my Dad said," I finally know what I want to ask God when I get to heaven." Then I said," What?" Then he said," I want to know why we can't tickle our selves."



One day my Mom and my neighbor were talking and my Mom was telling a story about when she was in Savannah, Georgia. In Savannah (probably many other places in the world too) there are bugs called Palmetto Beetles. Two things you need to know. Palmetto Beetles are very large and ugly (unless your alien), and my neighbor hates bugs. Well anyway my Mom was telling the story and it had those, excuse me but I need to go puke. Okay well my Mom was telling a story and it had those beetles in it. Well our neighbor said," Yeah when I get to heaven I'm gonna have a talk with God and ask him why he made those things."

I am going ask god why we can remember only certain things from when we were 0-4 years old. I mean didn't we have brains when we were babies. Mommy I want my bottle.

3 comments:

snaphorse said...

Mason,

I always thought that I would ask God why dogs couldn't eat bugs instead of spiders. I don't like spiders!

Mrs. Salvador

Bloggin' Robin said...

I'm going to ask God why my sons have such smelly pits and smelly feet?? Whew!! I mean don't they wash them?? Yuck!! Ha-ha!! Actually, here's what I'd like to know... Out of all the men and women in the entire world how did God choose your father and me to be the parents of such wonderful boys! I'd really like to know how I was chosen to be so blessed!

A Team said...

wait... did you really go throw up during that blog entry?