Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving







This Thanksgiving was awesome! Not only was the turkey delicious, but the Tennessee Tucky game was fantastic! I can't wait to see Tennessee whoop LSU's tail in the SEC championship! I guess I'm getting a little sidetracked. That's the norm for me. My family and I went to my Dad's Dad's house in Sumter, South Carolina. My favorite part was seeing my cousin Betsy (left). I loved playing with her.




On Friday, we went to see a brick with my Dad's name on it in front of a baseball stadium where he used to play. It was neat but you could tell the stadium was pretty old because the name of the stadium was supposed to be on the stadium but two or three had fallen off!
I loved getting to spend some time with my family and I hope that I have an even better Thanksgiving next year!

No comments: