Monday, November 19, 2007

Thankfulness

I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but I'd like to blog about what I'm thankful for. Normally we just think about the turkey and how good it's going to be and getting to see family and all that. We really don't think about why Thanksgiving was started and we just say Thanksgiving and don't think about it's meaning. We don't realize how blessed we are just to even have family or to even live in America. Living in America we can’t imagine not having what we need and usually we whine and complain about not getting what we want!

There are so many things I am thankful for. I am very thankful to God for being raised in a Christian family. I can not be more thankful for my parents, the love the give me, and every thing else they give me. I am also thankful for my brothers who give me lots of love and straighten me up when I need to be straightened up. I’m very thankful for all of my family. I am also thankful for all my friends especially two of them. Their names are Colby and Andrew. They're my two very best friends. Another thing I am thankful for is deodorant. My Mom would not be able to live if I didn't have that. Just kidding! What are you thankful for?

4 comments:

Bloggin' Robin said...

Mason - I am thankful for you! I needed to smile and your BLOG did it for me! I love you. However, I do think the Monopoly game was a tie! You are precious to my heart! Keep on BLOGGING!

snaphorse said...

I am thankful that it is in the 60's in Tennessee today and not like Michigan where it is cold and snowing! Yeah, Equator!

Mrs. Salvador

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed by this blog!!! I think it's awesome that you're focusing on thankfulness and that you can look beyond material things. I've been thinking about posting a "what I'm thankful for" blog...thanks for the final bit of inspiration that I needed :)

~Mrs. Munoz

Under the Raisner Roof... said...

Mason, you are precious! Thank you for writing about what you are thankful for! It is a reminder to us all tha we should be thankful all the time, not just some of the time. Love, Mrs. Raisner